Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Unique New York

I'm still waiting to hear anything about the Method commercial and am surprisingly calm about the whole process - I know I've done what I can do and anything beyond that is out of my control. I'm not gonna lie though, it would be REALLY nice to get it.

Packing up and preparing to leave today for NYC is a great distraction too. This is the first time I've been back since I moved away from the big apple almost a year ago, and I'm dying to see my old friends again, and relish in the wonderfulness that is New York. What a great city. I'm dreaming of the day when I'm bi-coastal and can enjoy the benefits of both side of the country.

This trip is also extra special because my fiance's new work will be premiered by the ensemble counter)induction on Sunday. After seeing all his months of hard work, I'm so proud to hear this wonderful piece of music brought to the stage. Check out more info here:  http://counterinduction.com/season/concert/259.

Soon. "Live from New York!"

And for today's pic, a great little crazy moment from the set of Robots.

No comments:

Post a Comment