Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gun Power

Yesterday I learned how to lock and load a gun on the set of Caruso, and it was awesome. Thank you Chris for teaching me proper form;)  I got such a kick out of filming the action sequences - should I investigate stunt work perhaps? It ended up being a super long day of filming, but when the producer apologized for the extended day, I answered happily that there was nothing else I'd rather be doing.

Running on next to no sleep, I had a good call back this afternoon - a long and fulfilling one. I loved that we worked with the script and then did improve versions of everything with different combinations of actors.  It was quite a workout.

I've tracked down my next reading assignment - Acting for the Camera by Tony Barr - and I'm lining up my next projects. Things are looking busy and good.

The cast of Asshole Robot had a fun script read-thru Friday and we are off and running.

 

 Now for some rest, family time, and relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment