Friday, March 19, 2010

Fever-licious

This week has brought surprising productivity despite being confined to bed for two days with a fever. I started getting sick on Tuesday and by Wednesday night I was good for nothing. But, Thursday morning's doctor visit and antibiotics have me on the road to recovery. I mean, I don't have time to be sick, right?

I completed some more filming on Robots this morning, and just found out I am on-hold for a Method detergent viral commercial that I auditioned for this afternoon! For those of you who may not know, being "on hold" for something is a little tricky: It basically means that you've almost booked the gig, but perhaps you haven't booked it at all. They ask you to hold open the dates of the rehearsal/fittings/shoot, and professional decorum dictates that they have the right to first refusal for anything that might come up for you during those dates. It gives them time to work out any details or perhaps decide between a few actors before actually booking someone. But whatever the case, its good news and I feel great about it.

This weekend is all Robots all the time, and I can't wait for next week's trip to NYC! But in the meantime, some fun pics from Frank Caruso, PI.

No comments:

Post a Comment