Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Catching Up

Today is the first day in a long time that I haven't had to be anywhere at a certain time, looking good and ready to go. I'm celebrating the day by not washing my hair, wearing no makeup, running errands, and spending some quality catch-up time at the local cafe. I spent a good part of the morning finishing my taxes and sorting through my calendar for the next month. Whew! It's going to be a busy one, but no complaints here;) The sun is shining and I am lucky enough to be working more than hoping-to-be-working. Speaking of working, tomorrow I've booked a print ad and Friday Robots starts filming!

A short clip from Frank Caruso, PI is up on youtube.  I'm not really used to seeing myself on film yet, so I'm trying to hold back any judgments and just enjoy: 



This day has been a good opportunity to catch my breath a bit and celebrate my recent accomplishments. I've been necessarily selfish with my time and energy lately though, and I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with my family tonight. Perhaps I'll even cook dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment