Friday, March 5, 2010

Just a little rambling....

What a busy week! Lots going on here, most of it good, and I'm gearing up for a print go-see and a table reading of Asshole Robots tonight. Frank Caruso, PI starts its 3-days of filming tomorrow, and I have a call back for a Scary Cow production on Sunday. I had auditions or work every day this week, It's great to be carrying around a stack of scripts to read and learn, and I'm feeling motivated and centered. For me, the busier the better. It keeps my creativity at its peak and a little touch of stress goes a long way in keeping me in touch with raw emotions.

This morning, however, I'm taking a little break from all of the work and I'm spending a little time with my puppy and my man. Perhaps breakfast underneath the California sun is just what we need! For my east coast friends and family, I hope you find some sunshine today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment