Monday, April 5, 2010

A Case of the Mondays

Somehow this week flew by with a whole hodgepodge of things accomplished, none of which felt very productive. The exception to this might be that I finally got the puppy groomed (it's been a REALLY long time) and the evidence is shown below.


I do have to give myself a little credit for getting anything done at all considering I am still mourning NYC;) and our life is still packed up in boxes from our recent move. Each day is an adventure to find a new pair of socks;)


I met Malcolm Jamal Warner (aka Theo Huxtable) while working background for the new ABC pilot "True Blue" and was completely awe struck. I managed to keep my composure while he made casual conversation with me, but all the while I was thinking, "Theo, I kinda miss the dreadlocks but I must say you haven't aged a bit since 1995." Lucky for me I kept my mouth shut and simply smiled and nodded.


Thursday marked my last day of shooting on "Robots" and Saturday I worked a crazy promotion for the new Iron Man movie at the Wondercon convention.  Those were some sights to see!


Today feels like the first day of the new reality - new house, new goals, new questions.  It's also really about time I got back to the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment