Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Startings

Ack! Here we go. I've never blogged before. I'm not one who keeps a diary and I have conflicting opinions on my ability to write based on the day, and the weather... However, lately I feel like I have a lot to say, and perhaps this platform is the place to air said thoughts, even if its solely for my own benefit. If you are reading along, thank you and welcome. I'm glad your here.

Over the last year I have moved from the east coast to the west, gotten engaged, raised a puppy, changed my name, and solidified my career goals. I am now working full-time as an actor, and while I spent several years toying around with various kinds of presentational arts - singing, movement, live theatre, etc, I am now confident that film work is where my passion and career lie.

But this lifestyle is certainly filled with its ups and downs, slow successes and fast progressions, and it is this that I wish to write about. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment