Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In Search of a Pilot..

I can't be happier that the industry is back up and running again now that the holiday season has passed, and now we jump right into the busiest time of year here....PILOT SEASON!!!!!!  It's my first pilot season in LA, and my first as a full-time actor. I'm all giddy with anticipation.

To prepare, I've just shot new headshots with Bradford Rogne and I'm thrilled with how they turned out. I've taken my time picking my favorites and have taken in lots of opinions, and have finally landed on 3 that I will print for auditions and mailings. And here they are....


Today I rearranged my closet to organize audition outfits and set up a new desk area. Can't you tell I'm just a little excited.  I'm really looking forward to being on stage later this month too in an industry showcase called Six Actors in Search of a Pilot: Come Get Your 10% of This.  It's going to be a fun evening of scene and monologues designed to give agents, casting directors, writers and other interested folk an opportunity to see us work in a variety of genres.

Ok bloggies, I gotta run, but I hope to be back soon with lots of exciting Pilot updates.

2 comments:

  1. yay! i'm excited for you :). the head shots look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Break many legs this year!! I Know that feeling of getting organized and jazzed about upcoming opportunities. It's a damned good feeling.

    ReplyDelete